Thursday, February 12, 2009

in honor of the upcoming weekend, part 1



























I don't care what anyone says about valentine's day being solely for the profit of the Hallmark Company and various chocolatiers, I LOVE IT.


Blender's Favorite Make-Out Songs
JAMSBIO's Top Make Out Songs
Rolling Stone blog readers give their own lists
And another, from DearSugar

what are YOUR favorite makeout songs??

mine are:

> colors - amos lee
> where nobody knows - kings of leon
> don't worry baby - the beach boys
> come pick me up - ryan adams
> blood in my eyes - bob dylan
> change your mind - the killers
> red, red, red - fiona apple
> just like honey - the jesus and mary chain
> nothin' i ever seen - centro-matic
> let me kiss you - morrissey
> province - tv on the radio
> st. elsewhere - gnarls barkley
> the golden age - beck
> fuck the people - the kills
> my coco - stellastarr*


this is what it's all about

No comments: